The Mid North Coast, a vibrant, diverse region embracing the creation, understanding and appreciation of the arts in fostering economic, community, cultural and environmental opportunities and benefits.
Arts Mid North Coast, the region’s peak arts organisation collaborates with individuals, communities, organisations, government and business to build capacity and create opportunities.
- To generate increased opportunities for access, participation, training and education. (Participation)
- To generate increased awareness of creative and cultural activity and opportunities. (Audience Development)
- To develop and foster strategic partnerships, projects and networks that benefit communities and the region. (Partnerships)
- To encourage and support regional arts, creative industries and cultural development planning to provide leadership to ensure positive outcomes for local, community and regional initiatives. (Strategic Development)
- To be a dynamic, effective, accountable and sustainable Regional Arts Board utilising relevant best practice technology and skills to promote and achieve excellence (Governance)
Our Strategic Plan
Arts Mid North Coast has undertaken a concentrated process of discussion and debate which has resulted in a Strategic Plan for the organisation. See Arts Mid North Coast Strategic Plan here.