Arts Mid North Coast offers a diverse and extensive range of services to the Arts and Cultural Communities of the Mid North Coast.
Our Core Services
- Develop and Maintain a Mid North Coast Cultural Database.
- Assist artists and community groups to develop arts projects.
- Provide advice, information, referral contacts and resources to the regional arts community.
- Promote the importance of arts and culture in terms of employment, economic development and cultural tourism, for bringing people and visitors to the region.
- Develop training approaches in response to identified arts and cultural ? needs
- Assist with arts and culturally related funding applications.
- Advocate and lobby local, regional, state and national funding providers.
- Secure funding for local and regional arts and culturally related projects.
- Promote the importance of arts and culture for improving quality of life.
- Create links and partnerships with key decision makers at local, regional, state and federal levels.
- Inform artists and community members of the Mid North Coast regarding opportunities at the local, regional and state level.
- Provide support and assistance to Indiginous and Ethnic communities in the maintainance and development of their cultural heritage
- Produce regular publications (Monthly E Bulletin and specialised information bulletins)
- Create strong partnerships with Local Government in terms of support for and assistance with arts and cultural development.
- Work to assist local governments to plan for arts and cultural development.
Arts Mid North Coast Inc Public Fund: DGR
Effective 6 November 2012, Arts Mid North Coast Inc. Public Fund became endorsed as a deductible gift recipient (DGR). As such, AMNC Inc. Public Fund is able to receive gifts which are tax deductible to donors.
We Provide Assistance to the following areas
- Visual Arts and Crafts
- Multi Media
- Public Art
- Regional Cinema
- Heritage and Museums
- Arts based Events & Festivals
- Community Cultural Development
- Creative Industries
Letters of Support
Arts Mid North Coast is often asked to provide a letter of support when individuals or groups in the community are applying for grants. We are happy to receive such requests but it should not be seen as automatic that a letter will be given. We do not have a pro forma approach to such requests.
We have two perquisites to consider such requests.
- They must except in exceptional circumstances be made at least one week prior to the closing date.
- Applicants will need to provide us with a draft of their application.
These two requirements are connected as we see our role to review your grant to determine if we can support it or not. If not we will seek to highlight how it could be improved or enhanced so that it could be supported. This process requires time.