Port Macquarie Hastings Council is calling all local artists to apply for a FREE mentoring program to help you:
- Build a successful art-based business
- Turn your passion into your profession
- Develop your creative career
The program includes six in-depth, one-on-one sessions with your mentor, plus six group sessions to expand your experience:
- Discover how to make money from your art
- Learn about branding and marketing
- Brush up on business basics like pricing, legals and accounting
- Set and achieve realistic goals
- Share ideas and inspiration with other artists
- Showcase your work at ArtWalk 2018
The sessions will be facilitated by successful local artist and business owner, Skye Petho of Arthouse Industries, who has more than 25 years business experience and 15 years as a trainer and mentor. Skye is passionate about helping creatives tap into their potential.
Applications open – Wednesday 1 November
Applications close – Friday 17 November
Successful applicants notified – Monday 20 November
First mentor session – Monday 27 November
PLACES ARE LIMITED
Who can apply?
- Applicants must be aged 16 or over and live in the Port Macquarie-Hastings Council Local Government Area.
- Applicants can be any from any artist or creative person – painters, performers, singers, sculptors, dancers, designers – any artistic endeavor.
- You do not need to have a registered business to apply, just a willingness to grow and develop!
Further information and the application form can be found at www.pmhc.nsw.gov.au/artsmarts