Calling all Artists working from Home or a Studio or Online
Arts Mid North Coast is looking to develop two new Cultural Trails:
- By Appointment.
- Online Galleries
We are doing a call out to determine interest and how many people we would have to feature. We need at least 12-15 to make them viable trails. See below
This will enable those of you who don’t have a gallery or main street presence to showcase your work to the millions of visitors to our region and over 300.000 locals. This will add another dimension to our trails for Galleries, Food & Art and Recycled Art.
To be eligible you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Set either fixed hours one or more days a week OR Be available BY Appointment
- Choose between listing a telephone number or email address that you can be contacted by the public at. Telephone would work best and if set hours would be good to have this information on an answer phone or message bank.
- Have current public liability insurance of $20milliondollars
An increasing number of artists and photographers are now displaying and selling their work online rather than through galleries. If you have a website set up for this we would like to know and showcase you. Please note your website must be fully established for selling and delivery. It is not enough to be posting individual artworks on sites such as Etsy. Arts Mid North Coast will not be taking part or have responsibility for any commercial aspects or transactions.
If you are interested then drop us the following information:
- A 20 to 30 word description of what kind of art form you work in
- Contact details of choice for listing. Phone number, website of Facebook
- Location. Either your address or if you wish to keep that private for By Appointment entries an indication of your location e.g. Dorrigo, Gladstone etc. so users have an idea of where you are before making enquiries.
Please send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org or send any questions to the same address.
Due to high levels of interest, we have extended the cut-off date to October 31st, 2017