NSW Artists Grants Close 20th October
NSW Artists' Grant close on 20 October, which is quite soon!
Artists in regional NSW are encouraged to apply.
ATTN: artists who have projects coming up in January, February, March and April 2019 - apply for the money.
Individuals are eligible for $1250 and groups for $2500. This grant provides assistance towards the costs of:
- Production of new creative work
- Presentation of work in a venue
- Residencies involving the production of new work/ presentation of new work
- Production and distribution of an artist’s publication or portfolio
- Setting up a website, preparing a publicity campaign
- And more along those lines.
Head to: https://visualarts.net.au/nava-grants/ to read more, see previous recipients and apply.
If you or any artists have any queries about the grant, please call NAVA on 1800 046 282 or email us at email@example.com