The NSW Legislative Council’s Portfolio Committee No. 6 – Planning and Environment is currently conducting an inquiry into the music and arts economy in New South Wales, including regional New South Wales, and in particular:
- progress on the implementation of the Government response to the New South Wales Night-Time Economy Roundtable Action Plan,
- policies that could support a diverse and vibrant music and arts culture across New South Wales,
- policies that could support the establishment and sustainability of permanent and temporary venue spaces for music and for the arts,
- policy and legislation in other jurisdictions, and options for New South Wales including red tape reduction and funding options.
The closing date for submissions is Wednesday 28 February 2018.
Submissions can be lodged via:
- the committee’s website at www.parliament.nsw.gov.au/musicandartseconomy
- email to email@example.com
- letter to The Director, Portfolio Committee No. 6, Parliament House, Macquarie Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
More information is available on the above Committee website