Operations and Marketing Manager
The Bunker Gallery, Coffs Harbour, is looking to recruit an Operations and Marketing Manager . The Gallery is Australia’s only dedicated cartoon gallery which is located in a former World War 2 underground bunker.
The Bunker Cartoon Gallery is the proud custodian to the Coffs Cartoon Collection consisting of over 21,000 cartoons considered the largest, most comprehensive collection in the Southern Hemisphere.
- To oversee and support the operation of the Bunker Gallery in conjunction with our team of volunteers and Board of Management
- To be responsible for implementing a marketing strategy to increase visitation to the Gallery
- To plan and implement cartoon related exhibitions, events and workshops
- To identify and implement opportunities that will enhance the gallery experience
- To plan and implement touring exhibitions of the Coffs Cartoon Collection
- To oversee the running of the annual Rotary Cartoon Awards
Previous experience in marketing, event management and gallery/museum operation preferred
12 month contract approx. 30hrs per week preferred but negotiable
Reporting to: Board of Management
Applications in writing are invited for the above position by the close of business Friday 17th May 2016
Applications and enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org