The Quick Response Grants program is a small grants program for regional artists, art organizations and communities to take up professional or skills development or small project opportunities that present themselves at very short notice.
Grants of up to $1500 are available to support:
- Professional development opportunities for artists and arts workers involved in community programs that will increase their knowledge, skills and experience;
RAF QUICK Response Guidelines 2017
- Skills and or arts development for individuals and groups in regional communities through the employment of arts and cultural workers to conduct workshops, seminars and forums;
- Under exceptional circumstances, artists and/ or local community groups may apply to this program to assist in the costs of creative recovery projects for communities suffering from the impact of a natural disaster.
- Funding is primarily available for artist fees and associated costs
- There is no deadline or closing date, however, there is a limited number of grants of up to $1,500 available annually. The funds are allocated quarterly and once each quarter’s allocation is expended, funds will not be available until the following quarter.
- All applications must be submitted in SmartyGrants on the RANSW Quick Response Grant Application Form and successful applicants cannot re-apply within 12 months of a successful grant. A maximum of $2500 can be allocated per applicant during any four year period.
- All applicants need to speak to Regional Arts NSW prior to submitting their application.