Arts Mid North Coast Chair, Leigh Vaughan has been awarded an Order of Australia (OAM) for service to the arts and music education to local government and to the community. Leigh has been on the Board Chair since 2002. She was Vice President from 2005 and became Chair in 2015.
Other important contributions have included:
- Sinfonia Mid North Coast: Vice-President, current. Founding Chair, Conductor, Artistic Director, and Board Member, since 2000.
- Orchestras of Australia Network: Deputy Chair, 2001-2010. Board Member, 2001-2010.
- Fellow, Collegiate of Music Educators, 2014.
- Inaugural Chair, Great Lakes Arts Network, 2002-2013.
- Founding Director, Great Lakes Singers, 1979-1984.
- Founding Director, Company of Voices, since 1995.
- Founding Chair, Conservatorium Mid North Coast, 2004-2015