Congratulations to the following Mid North Coast 2020 CASP grant recipients:
- Kempsey Shire Council for Dunghutti Dolls – Kempsey Young Women Arts Project
- Hastings Choristers Inc for Hastings Chorister’s 30th Birthday Performance
- Samaritans Taree for All in for Arts – art workshops for people with intellectual and physical disabilities.
- St Vincent De Paul Society – North Coast Settlement Service: Making My Place – art therapy program for refugee women settling in the Coffs Harbour area.
- Got Ya Back Productions for Project gYb – youth arts program in writing, theatre, dance and film.
- The Art Space Urunga for 2020 NAIDOC Exhibition featuring local Indigenous artists.
For the full list of recipients read here:
The CASP fund is a devolved grants program administered each year by Regional Arts NSW on behalf of Create NSW. Funding of up to $250,000 is available with applications assessed by 14 regionally-based panels coordinated by the local Regional Arts Development Organisations.
More information on CASP at http://regionalartsnsw.com.au/grants/casp/