Applications Now Open For Country Arts Support Program (CASP)
Applications Close Tuesday 29 September 2020 at 5pm AEST
ABOUT THE COUNTRY ARTS SUPPORT PROGRAM
Country Arts Support Program (CASP) is an annual small grants program and is guided by the Arts and Cultural Funding Program’s three major objectives:
- grow creative leadership and programming excellence in NSW
- strengthen NSW arts and cultural activity that drives community and social benefits
- showcase NSW as a leader for strategic arts and cultural governance and strong financial management.
CASP is not a recurrent fund.
The fund is delivered in partnership with the 14 Regional Arts Development Organisations.
The program aims to:
Support community arts and cultural development in regional NSW through small grants that:
- assist locally determined community arts and cultural activities
- increase opportunities for regionally based groups to access a diverse range of arts programs
- enable communities to explore and express their cultural identities
- bring social and economic benefits to the community through training, employment and promotional opportunities
- lead to greater awareness and appreciation of cultural diversity
- increase the sustainability and resilience of regionally based community arts organisations
Who Can Apply For Funding?
- A not for profit incorporated body
- A local government authority
- A collective with a nominated Funds Administrator (see Definitions at the bottom of this page)
- Applicants are required to have a current certificate of currency for Broadform Liability or ‘Public Liability’ Insurance
Projects including but not limited to:
- arts activities as part of community festivals or events
- artist-in-residence programs
- public art and design projects
- arts and cultural directories
- community seminars and forums
- other local arts initiatives
Note: To be eligible, applicants must discuss their project with Arts Mid North Coast before applying.
Speak to Kevin Williams: firstname.lastname@example.org or call P: 6658 9400
Read Full Guidelines At: Https://Www.Create.Nsw.Gov.Au/Funding-And-Support/Arts-And-Cultural-Funding-Program/Casp/
Image: Haunting (Vic McEwan + George Main) and Vanishing Point: Swan Hoppers Legacy (Julie Montgarrett + Vic McEwan + Clytie Smith) for On Common Ground. Photo by James T Farley.