Create NSW Small Project Grants support the creation, development and presentation of new work and professional development or promotion for NSW-based professional artists and arts and cultural workers.
You can apply for between $500 and $5000 towards your project.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their applications no later than 3 weeks after you submit your application.
Until June 2020, or as relevant updates are provided by the NSW Government – Coronavirus (COVID-19), Create NSW’s Small Project Grants have been redefined to address the current situation of social distancing and the cancellation of non-essential travel. They will:
- enable professional artists and arts and cultural workers to attend or participate in outstanding time-sensitive opportunities in local, online and other means than in-person contact
- build the capacity and skills of professional artists and arts and cultural workers, through solo, local and online mentoring, development and residency opportunities
- support professional artists and arts and cultural workers to develop work in local contexts, and explore the possibilities of presenting work online, through broadcast or through other means than in-person contact
- respond to the impacts of the 2019 bushfire season and Covid-19 crises, for their local communities, in supportive and creative ways.
- strengthen the capacity of NSW-based professional artists and arts and cultural workers to become arts and cultural leaders
In addition, organisations and clients currently in receipt of Create NSW funding but experiencing hardship in delivery, can now apply for a small grant to support individual artists involved in their program.
For more information visit: https://www.create.nsw.gov.au/funding-and-support/arts-and-cultural-funding-program/small-project-grants/