The NSW Government is launching Dine & Discover NSW to encourage the community to get out and about, supporting dining, arts and tourism businesses and stimulating spending in the economy.
How does Dine & Discover NSW work?
Every NSW resident aged 18 and over will be eligible for 4 $25 vouchers worth $100 in total. The vouchers can be used at participating NSW businesses who are registered as COVID safe.
The Dine & Discover NSW vouchers will be divided into two categories:
- 2 x $25 vouchers to be used for eating in at restaurants, cafes, bars, pubs and clubs from Monday to Thursday, excluding public holidays.
- 2 x $25 vouchers to be used for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues, available 7 days a week, excluding public holidays.
Dine & Discover NSW will be tested with a small number of participants at The Rocks and Broken Hill in early February and then piloted with a larger group in Sydney CBD, Northern Beaches and Bega Valley from late February.
The trial will allow us to test participation and resolve any issues ahead of the full rollout across NSW in March.
If you would like to participate in the scheme please register your business.
To participate in Dine & Discover NSW you must have a business that operates in one of the following industries:
- cafes and restaurants
- pubs, taverns, bars, wineries and clubs
- scenic and sightseeing transport
- museums, galleries and historic sites
- zoos, botanic gardens, wildlife parks and nature reserves
- performing arts operations, theatres and entertainment centres
- amusement, theme and water parks
- recreational activities such as go-karting, indoor climbing, mini-golf, billiards, bowling or ice-rinks
- outdoor adventures
- travel agencies and tours.
For more information visit