Bellingen Shire Council, in conjunction with NDP Economic Development has now created a DRAFT of its new Economic Development and Tourism Plan 2022-2026. The Economic Development and Tourism Plan will be used to guide Council’s actions over the next 4 years and facilitate partnerships with key stakeholders in support of its successful implementation.
One of the four goals of the plan is ‘Generating employment through arts and culture’ and creative businesses, event organisers and arts workers in the Shire are encouraged to give their feedback.
The Plan has now been placed on public exhibition for the next 28 days for the community to have their say. The Draft Economic Development & Tourism Plan(PDF, 3MB) can be found on Council’s website, on the exhibition stand in the foyer of the Council Administration building and in each of the Shire’s libraries. Anyone wishing to make comments and provide a submission should do the following:
- Complete the ‘Have your say’ form below
- Submission can also be emailed to Council at the following email address – email@example.com
- Please identify the Part of the Plan in which your comments relate to
- If your comments are more general in relation to the entire Plan, please also state this in your submission
- Please attention your submission to the Acting Manager Economic and Business Development
- Please place in the subject line of your email – Economic Development and Tourism Plan Submission
- Hard copy submissions should be mailed or dropped off at the Council Administration building at 33 Hyde Street, Bellingen
All submissions should be received by Friday 23 September, 2022.