Join the Board of Arts Mid North Coast
Arts Mid North Coast are looking for skilled applicants to fill two (2) vacancies on our Board of Directors.
Arts Mid North Coast is an incorporated association, which is a not-for-profit organisation and a registered charity. The board is responsible for overseeing the governance of the organisation and makes decisions about the strategic direction and ways of achieving the best outcomes for arts in the region. We are particularly seeking applicants who have Board Governance and leadership experience who are passionate about the arts. The following skills and expertise will also be looked at favourably:
- Legal expertise in a Not-for-Profit organisation
- Understanding of Technology / Innovation trends
- Regional Economic/Tourism Development
- Regional Community Development
Arts Mid North Coast positions are all voluntary and each appointment is for an initial three-year term with a maximum of six years total. Applicants will need to commit to at least four meetings within the year.
- Read and complete the Position Description and application form below
- Return form with your current Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your application will be assessed by a selection panel consisting of the Arts Mid North Coast Chair, a Board Member and the Executive Director.
Successful applicants will be notified in June 2023, following the AGM with the first meeting to be in September 2023.
DEADLINE EXTENDED to Friday 19 May, 5pm. Download EOI form here