Website Submissions Terms & Conditions
- Any submission will under-go a review by AMNC
- AMNC, if necessary, has the right to edit any text, statement and/or biography provided in the submission for reasons of grammatical error or unsuitable content.
- AMNC, if necessary, has the right to reject any images or logo’s provided in the submission considered by AMNC to be unsuitable or of inferior quality. AMNC also has the right to remove any image or logo from the website which for any reason is in question.
- AMNC reserves the right to decline any submission for any reason and that reason will be referred back to the submitter to allow the opportunity for amendment and re-submission. In any event, AMNC shall have final say as to what will be entered on the website.
- Unless otherwise stated by the submitter, any information provided on the submission will be entered on the website and shall be considered to be public information. AMNC may disclose the same information to casual inquirers and also use the information in its own publicity, promotion and membership communications. However, any images and/or logo’s will not be reproduced outside the website profile of the submitter without first getting permission of the submitter.
- Any information provided which does not form part of the submission is at the submitter’s discretion to provide. If the submitter does not want the information provided outside the requirements of the submission to be public information the submitter should not provide it.
- As it is in the best interests of the submitter, AMNC requests the submitter ensures the information provided on the submission is accurate and to update the information when required.
- AMNC accepts no responsibility for the misuse of information provided by the submitter which is considered to be public information in accordance with clause 5 above by third parties
- AMNC will use its best endeavors to protect the unlawful or unauthorised use of any images and/or logo’s of the submitter from the website, however AMNC accepts no responsibility for any such unlawful or unauthorised uses of the images and/or logo’s .
- Featured and Profiled listings may include links to their own websites, but no other websites.
Arts Mid North Coast Inc. is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The APPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.aoic.gov.au
What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include: names, addresses, email addresses, phone and social media addresses.
This Personal Information is obtained in many ways including interviews, correspondence, by telephone, by email, via our website www.artsmidnorthcoast.com, from your website, from media and publications, from other publicly available sources and from third parties. We don’t guarantee website links or policy of authorised third parties.
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our partners, clients and marketing. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time via an “opt-out” link on emails or by contacting us in writing.
When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
• Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
• Where required or authorised by law.
Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
Access to your Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing.
In order to protect your Personal Information we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.
Arts Mid North Coast
PO Box 4007, Moorland NSW 2443
Phone: 02 6658 9400