Located in the heart of Port Macquarie, the Glasshouse is home to a theatre, regional gallery, Ross Family Studio, Visitor Information Centre, gift shop, conference and meeting facilities and heritage displays.
The Glasshouse is purpose-designed to accommodate conferences of up to 588 delegates in a fully tiered auditorium or over 100 delegates in the Ross Family Studio, along with with ample foyer and breakout spaces over multiple levels, commercial catering facilities and over 600m2 of international standard Gallery space.
Featuring innovative and environmentally sustainable design, the centre provides high-quality exhibition, conference and performing arts facilities. The Glasshouse provides the region’s most modern technical and production infrastructure and highest level of patron comfort.
Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm and weekends 9am to 4pm.
- Accessible lift
- Accessible toilet
- Baby change facilities
- Charge point
- Children’s programs
- Disabled parking nearby
- Hearing loops/assistance
- Ramp access
- Curriculum based school education program
- Wheelchair seating
- Some signage in Braille
For more information on The Glasshouse, give them a call on 6581 8888 or view their website, https://www.glasshouse.org.au/Home
- Licensed bar and theatre snacks available.
- Four dressing rooms on two levels accommodating up to 40 persons
- The Glasshouse Green room is located on level 1, one floor above stage. The Green room contains the following: fridge / freezer, microwave, crockery, cutlery. The Green Room is not stocked with any consumables although catering can be arranged through Event services.
- Lighting/power: 3 phase outlets; 6000 channel lighting control with 300 patch locations; 2 auditorium light bridges and 3 follow spot locations on rear lighting bridge; Balcony light rail; 10,000 lumen DLP digital projection including 2 screen options; full compliment of luminaries and outboard equipment and moving LED Light Package as standard
- Sound. 60 channel PA system with full tie capabilities and full patch throughout. Sennheisser radio microphones.
- The Glasshouse have a small team of full time and casual BOH technicians. All performance or event bookings include 1 x Venue Supervisor and 1 x Theatre Technician.
- Specific bump in and out requirements due to city centre location
- Booking system. Online (SABO system), over the phone or in person.
- Box Office open 7 days per week. Closed Christmas Day
- Extensive mailing list and Glasshouse membership
This listing was submitted to Arts Mid North Coast as part of our free content service. if you would like to submit arts news, events and business listings to this site please click here to learn more.
Arts Mid North Coast have made every effort to check the accuracy and integrity of all content prior to publication.