As we prepare for the development of our next strategic plan, we look back at the last five years to reflect on some of the projects and actions we have taken and the major successes achieved.
Our Looking Back to Look Forward report focuses on what we have achieved over the period since our most current Three-Year Plan 2016-2018, (rolled over to include 2019 and 2020).
Arts Mid North Coast is guided by five goals, which provide the framework of the discussion that occurs within this 5-Year Snapshot:
- To generate increased opportunities for access, participation, training and education in the arts and creative industries (Capacity)
- To generate increased visibility and awareness of the region’s creative and cultural activity and opportunities (Showcase)
- To develop and foster strategic partnerships, projects and networks that benefit the region’s arts and cultural sector (Partnerships)
- To encourage and support the arts, creative industries and cultural development in all strategic processes to provide leadership and ensure positive outcomes for local, community and regional initiative (Strategic)
- To be an agile, dynamic, effective, accountable and sustainable organisation utilising relevant best practice technology and skills to promote and achieve excellence (Governance)
These five goals are the basis of the following snapshot of our region and our work from 2016 to 2020.